Topic: NBN Gateway account access problems

I'm having trouble accessing my NBN Gateway account so cannot currently administer access requests for datasets.  Logging in is fine, but when I click 'My Account' I get the Server Error message.  Today is the first time I've tried to access it since access requests were re-enabled after the bug fixes so I'm unsure if this is an ongoing problem or isolated to today!  Is anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks,
Linds

Lindsay Bamforth
Biodiversity Data Analyst
Scottish Wildlife Trust

Re: NBN Gateway account access problems

Yes, I have good days and bad days... not normally a problem actually accessing "my account" but granting access is hit and miss.

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Sorry Lindsay, you may have problems accessing your account, sending or administrating access requests today as a number of required updates are going being done. Once finished and tested (hopefully later on today) full functionality will be resumed. Keep an eye on the homepage, at the moment there is a red message informing users that the Gateway is currently being updated. This will be removed as soon as full functionality is resumed

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

A-ha, that explains it!  Thanks for letting me know.  I'll leave it for today and take a look next week.

Thanks for your help,
Linds

Lindsay Bamforth
Biodiversity Data Analyst
Scottish Wildlife Trust

Still no access to the Gateway (that's three days now).

Graham Hawker
Thames Valley Environmental Records Centre

I hope that talk of full functionality being 'resumed' is a typo, as I am not aware that in the 3 weeks + since the launch of the new Gateway we have ever had full functionality.  On the other hand, the old site has been more reliable than ever!