Topic: Navigation from the IMT

If you get to the IMT and then want to go back to the species selector or other earlier visited page there is no way to do it except to hit the 'NBN' link in the top LH corner.  Back arrow does not work.

I have the species selector as my entry page, and I want to be able to get back there quickly and easily, so please sort the behaviour of the back key or give us more links (including direct links between the different map presentations - to grid from IMT etc., and v.v.).

Also, in the IMT if you open the tools window and click 'Update' the window does not close.  When I click 'Update' I want to see the updated map, not have to close a window manually first.  Can this be added to the tweaks, please?

Murdo

Re: Navigation from the IMT

Hello Murdo

I have added your suggestions of improving the links from the interactive mapping tool to other Gateway pages. I am not clear what the tools window and where the update is you are referring to.

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

Thanks for responses to this and my other posts, Graham.

What I called the 'Tools window' is the one that opens when you click the spanner to alter datasets, colours, etc.  It has an 'Update' button at he bottom, which when clicked does not close the 'Tools window'.

M.

Thanks Murdo

I see what you mean, the update button should close the Tools window. It seems to be doing the same job as the OK button which does close the Tools window. I have added it as an issue

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer