Topic: D'oh

Once the more important matters are solved, could we have an error page that is just slightly more adult than the 'D'oh. Something went wrong' that appears now?

Murdo

Re: D'oh

As a new user I STILL cannot register with Gateway so I have seen that message quite a few times now over the last day or so!!!!!!

I managed to register for this Forum and can log in and out fine but not the Gateway itself.  Proves that my chosen password and username are in an acceptable format.

Apart from the D'oh error message I am asked to notify someone on the Forum....doesn't say who or where??!!

Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong or how I can get access to the data records???

If it's a known problem then maybe someone could put a message across the site saying it's a problem so new users would know when its fixed?  Don't think the issue effects those already registered?

Thanking you in anticipation :)

Martin

Your not the only one having problems - when I can log in it's hit and miss if I can see any records on the interactive map.

(the forum and gateway use different log in systems).

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Hello

A message been put on the NBN Gateway home page

"The NBN Gateway is currently being updated to resolve a number of issues. During this period you may experience problems when the using the site, including registration, logging in, requesting enhanced access and downloading records. We apologise for the inconvenience this might cause but this will be resolved as soon as possible. The previous version of the NBN Gateway is no longer being updated but can still be accessed here."

The issues are being resolved as quick as possible but until then you may encounter issues with using the Gateway. I will add the suggestion to update the error page text

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer