Topic: WS Down?

Hi,

I have been trying to access the web services the past couple of days and access has been intermittent (one site data).

Do you know if they will be available at some point today? I have an 'urgent' request for information and i just need to know if i should wait or send it without Gateway information included.

Cheers

Natural History & Biodiversity Data Enthusiast

Re: WS Down?

Hi,

We also notice more frequent down time lately. We usually be able to run one or two reports before the service break. 

Cheers,
Luck

IT Officer
rECOrd (A Biodiversity Information System for Cheshire, Halton, Warrington and Wirral)
www.record-lrc.co.uk

Just in case you haven't seen it - http://data.nbn.org.uk/

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Thanks both and good to know it's not just me! (well perhaps good is the wrong word..?)

Hello Ben

Last week's issue around the performance of the NBN Gateway and web services has been resolved by Paul, NBN Gateway developer and the one site web service seems to be working OK now

Best wishes
Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

Cheers Graham (and Paul!)

Scrub Jays usually hunt and live in pairs or small groups (family and non-family). Western Scrub Jays are mainly monogamous, and both male and female help raise offspring, often assisted by non-breeding helper males and females. Scrubblue jays rosterJays build their nests in low trees or bushes, anywhere from 3-30 feet off the ground. Nests are primarily built by the female, and the male mainly guards and protects the nest. Typically nests are 13-23 inches in diameter and are sturdily built of twigs, dry grass, moss, and lined with fine roots and hair.