Topic: THE NUMBER OF SERVER CONNECTIONS IS @ MAXIMUM.

Getting above error this morning. Would the issue sort itself out after the traffic lighten up?
I have attached more details on the error message below.

Thanks,
Luck

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An SeException was thrown during the request: THE NUMBER OF SERVER CONNECTIONS IS @ MAXIMUM.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at net.nbnws.GatewayWebService.GetHabitatQuery(HabitatQueryRequest HabitatQueryRequest)

IT Officer
rECOrd (A Biodiversity Information System for Cheshire, Halton, Warrington and Wirral)
www.record-lrc.co.uk

Re: THE NUMBER OF SERVER CONNECTIONS IS @ MAXIMUM.

Hello Luck

I have passed this issue onto Paul Gilbertson, NBN Gateway developer to look into

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

Hello Luck

Paul has requested more information on the web service query so he can look into this further. Could you add the web service query to this post that has caused the issue?

Best wishes

Graham

Hi Graham,

I'm using .Net that provides on NBN website. I don't know if it's possible to obtain SOAP envelop from that.
The service that is crashing is the Habitat Query. According to this site http://www.cucaera.co.uk/nbn-web-services-status/ many other services are down.

Thanks,
Luck

IT Officer
rECOrd (A Biodiversity Information System for Cheshire, Halton, Warrington and Wirral)
www.record-lrc.co.uk