Re: Error message when enabling thre Home Page feature

Hi John/Jim
Happy New Year!

Trying to enable 'Home Page' feature under Indicia Miscellaneous Features. (Final part of the workshop tutorial P81).

Error message =
The plugin definition of panels_layouts cannot locate schema panels_layout.

I tried searching drupal site for modules that look to be to do with panels (found 'mini' ones that could be right?).  Tried searching this forum for suitable phrases for clues.  Not come up with a solution, so please can you advise me.

Bet you're surprised I made it to the end of the workbook/tutorial ......  after initial battles with 'Internet Explorer etal' to get Indicia installed and working in the first place :o)   

Thanks
Anne

Despite the error message when enabling the 'home page' feature.  The home page appears to have been created as 'expected' visual comparison to the screen print in the tutorial workbook.
Anne

Hi Anne
That message appears to be a known issue in Drupal, but not one which should cause any further problems. E.g. see http://drupal.org/node/939972.
Best wishes

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT

Hi John
Yes, I did find that page, but it didn't seem to come up with any solution to the error message in the final post on the page.  That is why I wanted to check via this forum if I could ignore the error message without future problems arising if I didn't make corrections.

Thanks v much
Anne