1 (edited by gaby 25-10-2010 13:02:50)

Re: Indicia - Drupal Integration - Unable to complete request

Hey John,

we installed Indicia 0.4 and Drupal on our Server, both are running, but if we try to create an Indicia form there's no content in the species list and we get a message saying 'unable to complete request'. It seems that there is an error in the connection to our Indicia warehouse. The diagnostics in Drupal  displayed no error messages.

Do you have any ideas on how to deal with this?

Thanks for your help,

Gaby

and the log-file shows:
2010-10-25 14:49:45 +02:00 --- error: Uncaught Kohana_Exception: The configured storage location, /, is not writable. in file system/libraries/drivers/Cache/File.php on line 26

We tried to build a php-site following the tutorial and got the same error, additionally fire-bug showed :
unterminated string literal
[Break on this error] auth_token : '99ac1c5c382db5...org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">\n
./indicia/media/js/jquery-ui.custom.min.js 121

Hi
Your error message suggests to me that the warehouse is unable to write files to the cache (the folder indicia/application/cache on my system). Do you need to relax permissions on this folder?
Jim Bacon.

thank you Jim,
there was no cache in the application folder. Is it possible that it is missing in the indicia-zip-file? We created the cache-folder and now everything's working fine! (so far)

gaby

Hi Gaby
The cache folder should really get auto-created, but to fix this for future I have changed the ways the files are stored in the repository so the install will include the cache folder by default.
Best Wishes

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT