1 (edited by namwebs 24-06-2016 11:43:30)

Topic: Can't edit Indicia pages after upgrade to latest iform module

Hi,

I followed Jim Bacon's instructions here http://forums.nbn.org.uk/viewtopic.php?id=6328 to upgrade to the newest iform module on github. I set it up on my localhost, got eveything working properly, tried out verification form 5 etc. I then copied it across to my live site and tested. Everything works the same except that I cannot edit any of the Indicia pages: when I try I get "NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error". See attached screenshot. Firebug doen't give any more info than 500 error and there don't seem to be errors in the warehouse or Drupal logs. I've cleared all caches.

The warehouse is version 0.9.1. My localhost is running more recent versions of Apache and PHP than the server - is this likely to be the problem somehow? Localhost: Apache/2.4.17 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2d PHP/5.6.21. Server: Apache/2.2.22 (Debian).

I know that my drupal core and various modules do need to be updated but I assume this isn't related since it works on localhost.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Alice

Post's attachments

firebug.jpg 221.61 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Can't edit Indicia pages after upgrade to latest iform module

Hi Alice
What's your server PHP version?
Regards
John

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT

Hi John,

PHP Version 5.4.39-0+deb7u2

Alice

4 (edited by Jim Bacon 24-06-2016 12:36:45)

Hi

Sorry to hear this. My suspicion would be that there is some sort of PHP error being encountered. The difference between installations could be due to the configuration in php.ini. (Edit: on reflection, not sure that could be the case.)  Can you check php.ini to ensure you are  logging all php problems and let us know if anything is recorded in the log on either system.

Jim Bacon

5 (edited by namwebs 24-06-2016 14:05:46)

Thanks. I don't think I have access to error logs on the server. I will ask the server/technical guy if he can send a copy/check for PHP errors. In the meantime I have emailed the phpinfo() output from both systems to you (John and Jim) in case you have time to have a quick look and see if anything jumps out...

Thanks, Alice

6 (edited by namwebs 25-06-2016 13:45:47)

Hi,

I found the problem in the server log file... it was a fatal error caused by leaving an original copy of the verification 5 file in a directory.

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class iform_verification_5 in /sites/all/modules/iform/client_helpers/prebuilt_forms/verification_5.php on line 34, referer: /?q=node/add

I'm not sure why this would be fatal in one system and not in another, maybe that is something to do with the PHP version somehow?

Thanks for your help, Alice