1 (edited by kbalmer 28-01-2015 11:22:31)

Topic: Problems granting enhanced access

I'm trying to grant access to some requests but when I click on the "Grant Request" button all I get is "Working...", which suggests that it isn't. (The dialogue now has four "Working..."s on it, having tried several times).

Keith

P.S. It eventually timed out with an error pop-up saying "Problem with request id: 54198"

Re: Problems granting enhanced access

Me too. The last time this happened I was told that it was because an upload had left some files locked, perhaps the same again?

Janet

Janet Simkin
British Lichen Society

Are you still having problems? We had an issue with the database eating its storage up yesterday which would have given some oddness, if you are still experiencing problems I will have a closer look to see what is going on.

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK

Just flagging this one up again. It worked for a few days but this weekend the same old problem is back again, and it is not possible to grant enhanced access requests. This has been happening ever since the new version of the gateway went live, is there any chance it might get fixed sometime?
Janet

Janet Simkin
British Lichen Society