Topic: Search VC

Last week the search VC function was only returning 2 species groups for the Outer Hebrides (club moss and ferns) I assumed that this was due to the server problems. It worked for a couple of days, but I'm now back to ferns and club mosses again!
I've also noticed that there are omissions from these lists. I was alerted to the fact that mackerel was missing from the list for bony fish. Makes me wonder if there are other errors in the lists.

Christine Johnson
OHBR

Re: Search VC

The same is happening for VC 108, Christine.  Just clubmoss conifer fern flowering plant horsetail.  And I had to negotiate a couple of 'Server errors' to discover that.

Murdo

G5 is entertaining us again, to take our minds off the vile weather.

I refreshed the page, and ALL the groups disappeared!

Refreshed again, and they all appeared - not just the vascular plants.

Three different results in 3 minutes.  Surprised?  Silly question ... it is G5, after all.

M.

Hi everyone, there has been a problem with one of the warehouses, we have been aware of the issue and at the end of last week the problem had appeared to be fixed so I left the gateway running with both warehouse databases. Obviously there is still a problem, so I have taken the affected warehouse out of the load-balancer for now and it appears to be working correctly again (the issue here is that the load-balancer would pick the broken warehouse more often than not, probably as it returned quicker than the working warehouse).

I apologise for the continued problems and we are looking into what is going on, if you continue to find issues please let us know and I will see what I can do and I will let you know when we have resolved this issue.

Thanks for reporting the problem,
Matt

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK